1. MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION: You may cancel this agreement for any of the following reasons:
a. If upon a doctor’s order, you cannot physically receive the service due to significant physical disability for a period in excess of six months;
b. If you die, your estate will be relieved of any further obligation for payment under the Agreement not then due and owing;
c. If you relocate where there is no Wellfitness operated facility within a 20 mile of your new address. (Must have proof of new address i.e., telephone bill, cable bill, or lease.
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, signed by the Buyer and mailed, by registered or certified U.S. mail to the Seller at the address indicated herein. (P.O. Box 414460 Miami Beach Florida, 33141-0454) Such notice shall be accompanied by the Agreement forms and any other documents or evidence of membership previously delivered to the Buyer. All moneys paid pursuant to this Agreement and any credit or loan agreements for such payment, canceled for any of the above reasons only, will be refunded and returned to the buyer minus a 25% processing fee from the total balance remaining on the agreement. Also, that for all moneys paid pursuant to this Agreement, canceled for any reason listed in paragraph 2, WELLFITNESS Inc. may, retain money for expenses incurred and the portion of the total price representing services used or completed; can demand the reasonable cost of goods and services which the Buyer has consumed or wishes to retain after Agreement cancellation; and may require written substantiation of such grounds for cancellation. Used portion of service agreement will be pro-rated based on existing fee schedule on date of agreement, since per session rate is based on volume discount. The effective date of cancellation and calculation for any money subject to refund under paragraph 2 is the date of receipt by WELLFITNESS Inc. of such notice and is not retro-active to any prior date. The member will be deemed to have used, completed or consumed services or goods under this Agreement for which WELLFITNESS Inc. may retain money until notice of cancellation under paragraph 2 is received WELLFITNESS Inc.
2. SESSION CANCELLATION: Cancellation of all scheduled sessions require a 24-hour notice, booked services cancelled within 6 hours of service will incur a 50% of booked service scheduled cancellation charge. No shows will be charge the full service price. A credit card number is required upon booking. Gratuity of 21% is added to all Spa treatments. Clients must cancel service through WELLFITNESS Inc. office only by speaking to a representative or leaving a voice mail (866) 942-5553.
3. APPOINTMENTS: Service sessions are available from 5 AM to 10 PM, Monday through Friday. Other times, including weekend hours, are available with the approval of the service office. All 1 hour service sessions are 40 minute in duration. Permanently scheduled appointments are available. Three successive late cancellations and/or ‘no shows’ will result in forfeiture of permanently scheduled time slots and day of training appointments. A $40 surcharge will be applied for all in-residence services
4. SESSION GUARANTEE: All service sessions purchased are services by WELLFITNESS Inc. not by an individual services provider. WELLFITNESS Inc. does not guarantee the same services provider for each appointment. WELLFITNESS Inc. will rotate services provider weekly and monthly through our client base. If an individual services provider leaves, the needs of the client will be met by WELLFITNESS Inc. Refunds will not be given based on trainer preference. If a client wishes to stay with a single services provider for the duration of the clients current/future program an additional premium provider fee of $25 per session will be applied to the remaining or future services of the clients account.
5. SESSION EXPIRATION/RENEWAL: All services purchased expire after 90 days from date of purchase agreement. All fitness services are automatically renewed, sessions will automatically renew when the last signed service voucher is signed and processed. The client will be charged the renewal fee which is the total amount the client paid for originally. This process will be in effect for 90 days starting on the date of original purchase, a .75 cent per. day fee will be charged to clients membership account for processing and maintenance of the clients online health and fitness account the total balance will be charged on the 30th day of each month. This online service is optional. All community special rates are for the duration of the special and will expire on the completion of the special package purchased. Only one service special rate per person of a single special. All other special rates given other then the community promotions will follow the membership guidelines.
6. AGREEMENT: This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. There is no reliance by Member or Buyer on any representation, oral, or otherwise, not stated herein. Modifications of this agreement will be effective and enforceable if client agrees with the terms/conditions and policies here in.
7. AGREEMENT APPROVAL: All service agreements are subject to final approval by WELLFITNESS Management.
8. WELLFITNESS AFFILIATE PROGRAM: This program is designed so that independent contractor could use Wellfitness as their store front, to market/promote their services through Wellfitness’s client data base and to process client transaction on a safe and secure website format. Wellfitness Certifies all of its business partners, verifying all certifications and licenses required to perform services. Wellfitness is not responsible for contractors performance of a service, and is not liable for contractors absences, tardiness. Clients may make formal complaints to Wellfitness, Inc., and after three formal complaints have been listed, the Affiliate in question will be removed from the Affiliate Program.
9. RELEASE: I hereby release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Wellfitness, Inc., and any official, employee or volunteer of Wellfitness, Inc., against any and all claims resulting from participation in this class or program with my knowledge that participating in any activity I/We assume risk of injury. I also give permission for any photographs taken to be used for display purposes. Further, I also give permission in my absence for registered participants to receive any medical treatment for injury or sickness outpatient care and/or in-hospital care.
Your Information and How it is Used
Wellfitnessinc collects information in different ways from visitors and members who access the various parts of our website. We use this information primarily to provide a customized experience for you as you use our site and services, and we do not share this information with third parties unless we have received your permission when such disclosure is required by law or other special cases described below.
Members may be asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for our services. This may include name, email address, physical address, telephone number, billing information (such as a credit card number), and the type of personal computer being used. The personal information collected from members during the registration process is used to manage each member’s account (such as for billing purposes) and will not be shared with any third parties, unless specifically stated otherwise or in special circumstances.
If you order services or products directly from our company we will use the personal information you provide only to process that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
Responses to Email Inquiries
When visitors or members send email inquiries to Wellfitnessinc, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. Our company does not use the return email address for any other purpose and does not share the return email address with any third party.
Voluntary Customer Surveys
We may periodically conduct both business and individual customer surveys. We encourage you to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us to improve your user experience and our services and website. Your personal information and responses will remain strictly confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary.
We may take the information we receive from individuals responding to our customer surveys and combine (or aggregate) it with the responses of other customers we may have, to create broader, generic responses to the survey questions (such as gender, age, residence, hobbies, education, employment, industry sector, or other demographic information). We then use the aggregated information to improve the quality of our services to you, and to develop new services and products. This aggregated,
non-personally identifying information may be shared with third parties.
It is our company’s policy not to use or share the personal information about visitors of members in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, we may disclose personal information or information regarding your use of the our website for any reason if, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including: credit agencies, collection agencies, merchant database agencies, law enforcement, or to satisfy laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, the Child Online Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such information; to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Acceptable Use Policy or Terms Of Service, or other user policies; to operate the Services properly; or to protect our company and our Members.
Cookies and How We Use Them
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting children’s privacy is especially important to us. It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. Therefore we restrict our Web site to persons 18 years or older.
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY REASON. DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THIS WEBSITE, FALLS WITHIN THE CHILD ONLINE PRIVACY ACT (COPA) AND IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO.
Please remember that any information you may disclose in comments, or other public areas of our website, becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas.
Our Company’s Commitment to Data Security
We have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information.
Revisions to This Policy
Wellfitnessinc reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy, our Terms Of Service agreement, and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner, by updating this posting. Your use of this site after such changes are implemented constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of these changes. Please consult this privacy statement prior to every use for any changes.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!